- Di. 17.7. 14.00 – 15.30 Uhr
- Mi. 18.7. 12.00 – 13.30 Uhr
- Do. 19.7. 14.00 – 15.30 Uhr
- Fr. 20.7. 12.00 – 13.30 Uhr
- Being Sia’s dancer for The UK Promotion of her song “Alive” has been one of my highlights.
- Being able to teach all around the world is my biggest success.
Julia Spiesser is a dancer, choreographer and teacher from France. She trained in contemporary, jazz and hip-hop to get a really good versatility and the capacity to work in differents areas. For the past 8 years, she danced and/or choreographed for events and TV-shows and artists in France and all over the world: Sia, Céline Dion, Major Lazer, Katy B,
X-Factor UK, Dancing with the stars, Adam Lambert, SYTYCD Poland and many more. Besides that she is also travelling the world to teach workshops.
Her style is based on musicality, dynamics and interpretation. It’s inspired by differents textures of movement, between fluidity, strength, control and release. In her class she creates a space where everyone can express themselves and be free. Her goal is to push every student to the next level, to bring out the best of each student and give them keys and confidence that will improve their art and help them grow.
You will learn how to think less yet feel more, and how you can draw the shapes of your deepest emotions in the space. – Julia