- Mo. 16.7. 14.00 – 15.30 Uhr
- Di. 17.7. 12.00 – 13.30 Uhr
- Mi. 18.7. 14.00 – 15.30 Uhr
- Do. 19.7. 12.00 – 13.30 Uhr
- Artistic Director of Commonality Dance Company
- Ballet Rodeo at the White House
Produced, Directed and Choreographed „Alice‘ in Seoul Korea
Fila International Industrials
- Adam has successfully trained many students who perform for J. Lo, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Chayanne, Britney Spears
Adam was born in Nairobi, Kenya and lived in other African cities for 14 years before moving to the United States. In Blantyre, Malawi he attended a British Boarding School, packed with international students which began a bonding to other cultures, foods, and people. Moving to the United States, Adam did gymnastics, studied languages and computer programming, all in the hopes of being able to travel and see his friends from all over the globe. He worked happily as a computer programmer and accountant in Georgetown, Washington D.C.,until one day, his sister asked him to drive a friend to dance class. Adam took them to class, heard the music, saw the dancers and was hooked. He started taking dance class at 26 years old and has since been in the performing arts industry as a dancer, choreographer, producer and artistic director.
My class is all about helping the dancer in the room become an artist of movement, through warm up, progressions, mentoring and choreography. I like to make sure our bodies, minds and spirits are ready to be the vessel of communication of our beautiful art from.